Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"At Work" in the British Virgin Islands

Hello hello. These are a few pictures from our recent charter in the BVIs. It was a pretty smooth week. The charter guest we all nice and we enjoyed having them on board. The guest said it was the best service and the best food they had ever had on a charter, and they have chartered many boats. Yep, we sure do know how to fake a smile.
Doing the Chris Craft Shimmy
Searching for my lost sunglasses on the reef

Cruising the north side of Tortola

Rob and Stu trying to catch a tarpon. Evidently Englishmen do not know how to fish.


The Baths on Virgin Gorda


The bath are really really nice


We usually take the scenic route

Kismet Beach Party. It is funny what we will do for a tip.



My second home, the swim platform


Daniella, me , and Lexy


6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous!!! That's where we went on our honeymoon and I would give anything to go back! I'm so glad we got to see you at Christmas!

Karyn Hatch said...

Love the new pics!!! Hope you're doing well! Thanks for the Christmas presents too! Call me soon--love you!

Kim and Ross said...

Keith maybe you should stop blogging. You make me so jealous everytime I look at your blog. What beautiful places you get to see.

Kim and Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Ross said...

Well where are the pictures of the Texan representing on catching tarpon. Or do you like to just talk a big game.

Scooter0202 said...

Keith - I'm glad you took the picture of the funky rock on the Virgin Gorda beach. (The one that looks like a giant dinosaur foot with claws.) Marcia and I swam ashore there (12/6) and didn't have a camera with us. I really wanted a good shot of that rock. I plan on using yours in my video of the trip. Can I get you to sign a "release"?