Thursday, December 18, 2008

Felize Navidad!!

Ahhh..... surfing.  The last 2 months have been great to me.  I spent my time down in Mexico surfing like a crazy man.  I made up for all the time floating around on the boat.  I managed to convince my dad to drive down with me and we had a great time down south together.  I surfed with some really cool guys and got to hang out with my friend Freddy as well.  I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.  More picture of Mexico to come.


The Roster:  Josh-BC, Me, Chorro-Ireland, Kenta-Japan, Kita-Oz, Blake-BC

Chanchos on the road

mmm... dirty street tacos

A lot of open desert

West of Ciudad Victoria
and only 4 hours from the Rio Grande Valley

Kita on a small one at the beachy


Japanese Attack!!


a parrot posing for a photo


This was Pulpo which means octopus in Spanish



La Manzanilla

Naps are the best way to spend the afternoons

The point at La Ticla

Dustin and Chorro

"I'm sure glad I'm not in Ireland right now " - Chorro

The limping rooster

Kita pigdogging

?Tiene papaya?







La Errona








I hope your gonna get that checked out

Ranchito's famous pollo asado,  30 pesos for a whole chicken


driving at night in Mexico is not a good idea

Main Street in Ticla




Pedro with his early xmas present





No comments: