Sunday, November 8, 2009

EL DF Dos..


Happy to be back in the land of Mexicans.

Oferendas.

Brad, night vision.

Nice woool Brad.


University of Mexico City. This is a really cool and enormous mural of the history of Mexico.

Gato!!




This one was cool with the old photo.

Our hosts, Suri and Steph.

Mexico City's subway is way nice. Really!!

Greg, the artist.

I liked these indians' dancing feet for some reason.


The indian with the biggest feathers wins.


Karla and I's halloween costume for next year.

Getting blessed by a indian dude.

Actually, I wasn't too sure what he was doing. You only live once.







Yep, you only live once.


They love their luchedores in Mexico. This is the famous Santos.



Pan de Muertos


Brad was set on getting some Mexican boots.



Haha. This is what I would look like if I were a Mexican taxi driver.


Its a party!

4 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

Nice! Love the one of you and the 3 skeleton peeps....and the one of you and the taxi. What's up with the indian blessing? scary. :)

Rachel said...

Very cool pitures! I loved all of them... I bet that indian blessed you and prayed that you would have ten kids haha!

Rachel said...

oops... pictures... not pitures haha

Liza said...

Excellent photos--so vivid. Makes me want to get to Mexico one of these days...and get a better camera too! Keep em' coming :)