Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A beautiful day in Austin


Happy Holidays. It is so good to be in Texas. I am glad I finally got my priorities strait and decided to come home for a while. I have had a great two weeks since I have been back from Miami and I am really glad I am not in the Caribbean working right now. Sounds funny, but its true. I did some cold cold water Texas surfing, got to hang with my Presley, and now I am in Austin with Karla until Xmas. I hope the holidays are treating everyone just fine.

These photos were taken on Sunday at the gardens at Zilker Park. It was a beautiful winter day and I was trying out my new wide angle zoom lens. Karla and I had a blast walking and taking funny photos. Check em out!


















1 comment:

Karyn Hatch said...

love these! Can't wait to play with the new lens next week!