Monday, May 24, 2010

The Lobster Docks

Yesterday I got off work and went to check the surf. The waves were small, cold, and crowded, so I opted for a little sunset stroll instead. The lobster docks smell. I actually gaged at one point from the rotting bait they use. I had a nice conversation with a fisherman. He approached me and I thought he was going to offer me some drugs. The gut just looked like a junkie. He ended up just wanting to chat and I talked to him for about 30 minutes about the local area and some fishing stories. I think I might want to be a commercial fisherman and live the simple salty life.





































1 comment:

Karyn Hatch said...

nice pics...I like the ones of the bouys (however you spell that) and the wooden crates. Glad you're having a good time!