Friday, August 17, 2007

Waves!!!

If there are waves, I will usually find them. There are two things that really bother me about what I am doing. Being away from my family and friends, and not being able to surf on a regular basis. I have got two surf this summer so far. Not bad for Italy. The first was a place called Verraze. It is a little reef break just west of Genova. I caught it really fun. This place is called Levanto. It has a few different spots with rights and lefts. Gavin and I dragged the girls with us on this Saturday and had a blast at the place. The water was warm and the surf was actually really fun. Head high with some bigger sets and actually really dredgy and hollow. I hit the bottom more than a few times this day. Gavin is from the gold coast of Australia. He is just as obsessed as I am when it comes to surfing. Whenever we actually get waves these days, we tend not to get out of the water. We surfed the entire day.


Gavin and I after the sesh

Random dude on a good one
Levanto A-frame

The lineup

The only way to get around Italy


That is the left that Gav and I traded waves on all afternoon


Boat, then walk, then train, then walk again, then finally surf


Katy and Celeste laying on pebbles

Fun closeouts

chow bella




2 comments:

Sherry said...

Looks like they really cram them on the beach. I'll be at South Padre for a few days in September. I can't wait, school will have started and this fat girl can just chill. Can wait to see you in Florida.

Kelsey said...

Hey Keith! Good job on keepin up w/ the blog. Although I didn't understand half of what you said. Maybe I will soon now that I'm a Cali girl.