Tuesday, August 21, 2007

French Scoot


The good thing about working on these boats is we usually don't travel to bad places. On this day, we were off work and exploring the french countryside outside of Monte Carlo. Scooters were our preferred means of transportation.


If his dog could talk, it would be in perfect French


I was practicing my french vocabulary


Scenes from the road



My scooter gang face




That day was the perfect temperature to open all the windows


French Pasties

Us posing at Villafranche Sur Mer

Japanese tourists at Villafranche Sur Mer

quaint


My scooter had the coolest graphics


St. Paul de Vence



The gothic town of Eze



Tourettes sur Loup

Mas Vistas


Holding up the walls







4 comments:

Karyn Hatch said...

Keith! I'm so proud of you that you keep posting on your blog!!! I love it! Your captions crack me up. It all looks amazing as usual! Can't wait to see your pics from Greece! Love you!

Travis said...

Were ya'll riding Ace and Gary style on those scooters? You know you were.

Anne said...

We are so happy that you are getting to see all those great places. The French Riviera is one of our favorite vacation spots. Keep that job so that we can get on next time we are in St. Tropez and make the tourists jealous.

Kelsey said...

Wow! Have I told you how jealous I am? Oh my gosh, b/c I am. Every picture is amazing! glad your having fun!