Monday, October 15, 2007

Barcelona

Barcelona is a beautiful city that is teaming with life. The people there are equally beautiful and unique as well. My week was highlighted by strolling down Las Ramblas and watching the street performers, eating tapas for every meal, and seeing the one of the best soccer players ever, Ronaldino, play for the Barcelona football club.

This is one of the best markets in all on Europe

Would you like a finger with that?


I almost got sick because I drank so much fresh fruit juice at the market

Catalona's famous Iberico ham

There are many beautiful building

Cruising through Barcelona's Gothic district


I think on of these would go over good in the valley

The boys at Nou Camp

Sagrada Familia


One of many Guidi masterpieces in Barcelona




4 comments:

Sherry said...

There sure are some good looking boys, of course your the cuties!

Sherry

Emily said...

Hey keith,

It looks beautiful. Marty started kicking his feet, so I guess he thought so too. Once I get my yatch fixed we can meet you there
(ha ha). Have fun!!!:)

Emily &
Marty(a.k.a. "little dude" or "the martster")

Einstein Parrot said...

Keith,
Your pictures are FANTASTIC! I love the one of the old lady in the door way! You seem to have captured her soul in that picture! The lady with the meat cleaver is great too! The fruit at the Market! Wow! Great Pic! You really have captured the culture. Keep up the GREAT WORK!

Jolea said...

Keith! Your aunt Marcia is on my boat right this second! She is standing here watching me write this... Good luck on Kismet, post pictures!

Jolea
S/V Wanderlust Head Chamois Technician