Friday, October 5, 2007

Madeira

We have been crossing the Atlantic now for the last 12 days. While we were cruising south of Madeira, I thought I would put up a few photos from last January. Madeira is totally cool. We had some engine problems and we were stopped there for a week. As for this crossing. It has been pretty lame. Not much excitement. The 2nd engineer had a really bad tooth ace for a while and we thought we were going to have to stop in the Canary islands. But it got better. Darn!! I can't wait to get to Florida. My folks and Aunt sherry are coming in on Nov. 2nd. I can wait.


Madeira's is famous for their wine


Every corner was a new dramatic scene




Madeira doesn't get much tourism because there are no beaches. This lady was wondering what we were doing in her town.



Gavin and I doing the "boulder dance"


I'm not sure how high these sea cliffs were. Try to find the car in the picture.




I was so happy when I heard we had engine problems


My First wave after 4 months in Germany

Gavin's first wave after 4 months in Germany




Gavin


I love this pic. Thanks Stuart

looking up the coast from Jardim do Mar









No comments: