Friday, July 31, 2009

Austin Lovin'

The last two months in Austin has been amazing. It seems like fun follows Karla and I wherever we go. For those of you that haven't heard the news, Keith has a girlfriend and I couldn't be more happy about it. Karla and I went to high school together but never realized what was there until 7 years had passed and we had reconnected over sushi and pool. Our relationship would make a great movie so far with Austin as a beautiful backdrop. Monday nights at TC's, afternoons at Barton Springs, watching great live music, and romantic dinners at Luby's are only a small few of the memories we have made so far. We call ourselves weird, because our relationship has been like nothing either of us have experienced before.























4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like somebody is in LOVE! She's a cutie and I can't wait to meet her!

Karyn Hatch said...

Ok, first off--you MUST be in love to do a post like this one! I hear you are almost a totally different person! :) Can't wait to meet her! Second of all...those self portraits of you kind of freak me out!

Kelsey said...

Who woulda thought?! Y'all make a cute couple! I'm so happy for you.

Einstein Parrot said...

AWESOME!!!! Karla is a cutie! How romantic that you've traveled the world and she was right there... "in your own backyard!" Take care and I hope to see you both soon!