Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Hamaca Sessions

Here are a few funny self portraits on a boring, lazy afternoon. I have still been in Texas hanging out with friends, family, and girlfriend. It has been a amazing summer for me. One that I will never forget. I found out a few weeks ago that the job was starting in August in now going to start in November, so I decided I needed to find some work and stop being a total bum. I am headed to Panama next week to get on a boat headed through the Panama Canal and then to Miami. It should be a fun trip. Thanks Scott. Until then, I still have lots for pic of Mexico to put up as well as photos from the Azores,Austin, and photos of a fat trout. I hope everyone is enjoying the summer and staying nice and hot!!! I love this hot weather!!!

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have a beard!! (sorta).