Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Austin Dog Bark Park

Yep, I'm back in Austin hanging out with Karla and having a good time getting domesticated. Sorry about the lack of blogging lately. It is definitely not from a lack of pictures or good times, but more of a technical problem. My computer received a virus a while back and decided to poop out, so now I am ready to blog once again with my new Mac. Only if I could ever figure it out. Not too sure what my plans are as things with work have changed recently. Check back for more posts very soon!!

I was elated to see Karla after a month and more on a boat.

Big smiles and happy times.

The highlight of the day was when Cabo tried to pee on a lady while she was breast feeding.


We bought this toy and it was gross in a instant.

This dog didn't likes the mud.

The Jud boy's super women.

No comments: