Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ciudad de Oaxaca Utra Vez

As you will figure out, I am not still in Mexico. I am however totally backed up with photos that I really want to share with everyone. All the photos I took in Oaxaca City were over a two day span. Saying that, you can see just how photogenic this place is. I would go back tomorrow if I could, because in being there two days, I felt that I only scratched the surface. I have many more Mexico photos to come including the secret Mex right hand point breaks. I hope your not getting too sick of them. I am doing fantastic and I hope everyone that reads this is doing well and having a fantastic day.

Mexican version of the dollar store.

Camion.

I like you shirt old mate. Guy sitting on a dolly.

Northeast corner of the zocolo.

The street in front of the market.

Ricard sidewalk strolling.

Supporting the local economy.

Like most places in Central America, there is a lot of PDA in the parks.




Killer style.


You can buy awesome leather goods for cheap.

William Dufoe's long lost Mexican cousin.

Show shining is a real occupation in Mex.

This guy might of been dreaming of some PDA.



Day of the Dead souvenirs.










Lime nieve.





The Tula Tree





No comments: