Friday, February 26, 2010

Isla Grande Sessions Three

I hope everyone that reads this blog is well and enjoying life to the fullest. I am surrounding myself with the people that love me and having a blast. I flew back to Texas last week from Easter Island. After hanging with my Kyle and Rachel in Austin and catching a 5 lb. bass, I shot up to KC for a week with the Hatch family. I love you Presley Ann!!! We took my mom to sushi for the first time last night, went to the zoo today, and we are expecting snow on saturday!

These picks are from our dawn patrol that started at about 1 am when we got up because of a bedbug infestation!!! haha. Up all night with bed bugs, those are nights you really remember.

I will be in Texas until around the 6th of April when I fly to meet the boat in the Galapagos Islands. I will be seeing friends and fishing in Todos Locos with my brother next week in Port Mansfield. Take care everyone.






The bedbugs took over the room and made us sleep outside with the mosquitos. fun fun


Before the heebie jeebies.







This guy tried paddle out with me.




I usually make friends with the local dogs because i will pet them no matter what they look like. They all deserve a little love.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the photos of your last post. It have to me happy