Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More from the country south of us

More day to day life living as a surf bum in Mexico. I still have a lot more pictures. This blogging is hard work.

Pre-haircut self portrait.

This dog was really cool and friendly. It wasn't mange, but I'm not sure what happened to her. Well, I petted her and I'm still alive.

Jose, Turloch, and I crossing the lagoon in the lancha.

Chacahua lineup shot.

Burro at the carnival.


Its always funny to see the reactions of little Mexican kids when I show them their photos.


Sunrise, everyday is a dawn patrol when you camp on the beach.

Normal morning, about 550 yrd. rights with about six guys out.

Stacked up.

This is where you kicked out of the wave. You don't want to get caught here.

The view from my tent.


We called this dish grilled drunk cocineros.

Watching the waves.

Chorro snapped his firewire and picked up this sweet stick in Puerto.

Buying a V8 Splash.

Burro has a killer backhand, as you would if you grew up on a right hand point.

1 comment:

Jolea said...

Looks like you are livin' the life down there! Awesome!