Sunday, June 13, 2010

Easter Island 2

I am finally getting caught up on my posts. Here are the rest of my Easter Island adventures.

We are still floating around in the Atlantic and only a few days from civilization. Congrats to Cody and Britney Johnson. That is my little cousin who got married this weekend. It has been a tough weekend for me knowing that all me family was together in one place celebrating such great people coming together. I wish you all the best codeman. I am truly sorry i couldn't be there.

Roadside mystery meat. I didnt see any cows, pigs, or goats this day, only lots and lots of horses. Oh Yeah... that is a woman. A very beautiful woman.

Joey and I, rough day.

Bruno trying to catch a yellow fin.

BBQ with Beno

Who is this guy we are going fishing with?

We ended up catching a nice buzz.

These guys were fighting a big tuna on a hand line. They looked quenched, so we gave them a few beers. Stoked!!!

Buying veggies for the hunggie.

Local ice head. I think.

Locals treating us to dinner.

Beno is a serious cool dude. He was so generous and showed us around Easter Island and introduced us to the locals. He did it all. I hope your well my friend.

The guy in the blue shirt is THE big wave surfer on the island. After dinner he was very exited to show us all his videos of himself surfing. We had the hunggie in his backyard.


A hunggie is the Easter Islands version of a luau. I am for sure going to try this at SPI one day.
I was taking notes.

No comments: