Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Indo Mission

Wow, where has the time gone. I had a plan to put big post up with some spanish photos before i leave, but its just not going to happen. I am off to indo for a month. Thats right, surf for a month!!! You are not going to believe it when I post pictures in August. Im going to miss everyone. I will miss you cale, there will be a next time. I will miss you hatch family and my daily visits to your presley's blog. Rachel and Kyle, SELL THAT HOUSE!!! Ill be home to fish in the new bass boat soon. Make that money papa, I hope the rest of the harvest goes well. Mama enjoy the sumer and dont worry too much about me. I will email you every chance I get. Karla, only we know our understanding, and you I dont think I have to express how much I miss you EVERY DAY!!! I hope this find everyone looking at my post doing well and making the most out of these live we are living. Ill be back in a month with many stories tell.

No comments: