Friday, January 28, 2011

Bali II

Sorry there arn't more surf pics. its so hard getting them especially when my camera didn't fit in my motorbike. places we surfed included: Bingin, Uluwatu, Seaweed Patch, Nusa Dua, Mushrooms, Serangan, Hyatt Reef, Keramas, Cangu. Just the memories in my head of the good waves I had. Bali out. Hati Hati!!!


Asia will make you hate commercial fishing. I do.


Our scooters. notice the surf racks.


Indonesian 500!!! green!!! go!!!!


Todd at the warwung. mmmm. tasty nasi champur and nasi goreng.


These hindu offerings were everywhere.


This was a epic little place on Nusa Panida. I wanted to swim so bad.








Nusa Lombongan with a bali volcano in the background. There 10 volcanos on Bali.


bridge, Nusa Lombongan


I thought of a coffee table book if I ever go back to bali. It would simply be photos of the hilarious thing people put on the back of motorbikes.






Downstream of some waterfall.


The guys bought little guns that shoot rubber balls. We had wars on the boat for a few days. T Pain looking hard.


Christmas in the crew mess. Really really not a good Christmas.


Christmas day surf. The day got better.

No comments: