Sunday, September 2, 2007

Get to the chopper

Here are a few photos of the French Riviera. We were on guest trip and the boss had organized for everyone to go on a helicopter tour. Only half of the guest went, which meant we had a entire chopper to ourselves. Our pilot was really crazy and he thought it was hilarious to scare the poop out of us.

Cap Di

Cap Ferrat, very very rich people live here


Kate and Stuart

He said NO when I asked him if I could fly
Some of the few nice beaches around Monaco

Monte Carlo, "Home of the 12 Euro Beer"

Stu, Daniela, Paul, Kate and me with my hand on my hip


Loco dude



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are amazing! I just wish I could see it in person. It looks like you are having the time of your life!!!

Karyn Hatch said...

Lol...like father like son...with the hand on the hip! Call me some day!

Scooter0202 said...

Keith - I can not believe you were unable to talk the pilot into letting you fly! Better luck next time. We're all enjoying living vicariously through your exploits and pictures. Keep up the good work! - Uncle Jeff