Monday, September 17, 2007

Sardinia and Corsica

I managed to have a little fun even though we were either on guest trip or charter everytime we were on these island. We spent quite a bit of time here this year and I actually scored a lot of beach time taking on of our charter guest's little girl to the beach everyday. Here are some photos.


My crooked ears and I
Cala Luna

There were massive caves on the beach


Wouldn't this be the pefect place to have a bonfire with your friends


Porto Cervo. Life styles of the seriously rich and famous, and home of the 16 Euro can of coke


Bonafacio. One of the coolest places we went all summer. The town is perched on the white cliffs.

We were like celebrities walking around town in our uniforms. I think we were the biggest boat in this natural harbor.

old town Bonafacio


Sunset on the bow


2 comments:

Kelsey said...

It looks like you're managing to have a little more than a little fun. Pictures are amazing once again!

Sherry said...

Oh, man these are great pictures. Isn't that off of the coast of Italy, I need to pull my atlas out.

See ya soon.

Sherry